View AnswerB. Jaccobi
- Which of them is scaler.
- ____ is always +ive.
- If vector space map to itself in linear transformation then transformation is called _____.
- If vector space map to scaler field in linear transformation then transformation is called _____.
- Which operation is used to form the group in linear algebra.
- Identity matrix is also _____ matrix.
- Which axiom is necessary to form semi-group.
- Which axiom is necessary in group to form abelian-group.
- Linear transformation is _____.
- Which solution form the consistant system.