View AnswerD. Ne
- Ionic compounds are always found in.
- The breaking of a bond is a/an _______________ reaction.
- Which of the following is called secondary bond.
- Covalencies of Sulphur are.
- The triatomic molecule with zero dipole moment has shape.
- Which of the following is the best explanation that CO2 is non polar molecule.
- Which one shows highest %age of the ionic character.
- How are bond length and bond energies related.
- Which kinds of bonding can be found in a sample of H2O(l).
- Which substance has a polar covalent bond between its atoms.