A. Loss of messages
B. Failure of sites
C. Network partition
D. All of the above
View AnswerD. All of the above
- Type incorrect or semantically incorrect is types detected in.
- Histogram is used to represent _________ distribution.
- A Schedule is a process creating a single group of the multiple parallel transactions and executing them one by one is_________________.
- Which of the following would be the advantage of database fragmentation.
- In a distribute database application if we have many numbers of read only queries then update queries then allocation technique is advantageous.
- If by mistake missing the one valid min term of fragment what would be effect of that in fragmentation.
- Some commonly used replication techniques are
- Flat transactions have a ——— start point/s.
- MTBF =.
- For committing a transaction, the DBMS might discard all the records.