- The normal curve is symmetrical and for symmetrical distribution, the values of all odd order moments about mean will always be.
- In normal probability distribution for a continuous random variable, the value of mean deviation is approximately equal to.
- The measure of Dispersion is changed by a change of.
- If the event contains no number in it the probability of such event will be.
- Which of the following is true for the normal curve.
- Which of the following is the relative measure of dispersion.
- The variate values which divide a series (frequency distribution) in to ten equal parts are called.
- For percentiles, the total numbers of partition values are.
- In a discrete probability distribution sum of probabilities is.
- A discrete probability distribution may be represented by.