View AnswerB. No
- Every class directly or indirectly extends the______class.
- A variable which is declared inside a method is called a________variable.
- Two methods with the same name but with different parameters.
- Identify which is true.
- An instance method.
- Can we create more than one property in a class in c#.net?.
- An abstract class.
- Methods that are declared abstract in the base class must show implementation at the time of declaration.
- An instance variable.
- Defining two methods with the same name but with different parameters is called.