A. Checked exception
B. Unchecked exception
C. Throw exception
D. Both a & b
View AnswerD. Both a & b
- Java compiler translates source code into _____________.
- ____________ is reserved keyword in java.
- The process of converting one date type to another is called__________.
- Jvm stands for __________________.
- What is byte code in java?
- If you want to write multiple functions in a class with same name, then what java feature will you use?
- Loose coupling in java programs can be done by :
- Which keyword is used to declare an interface in java?
- Which is the correct way to inherit and implement the interface? Consider and example, interface is animal and a class is cat that wants to implement interface.
- Which of the following is true about methods in an interface in java?