A. 60 to 70
B. 75 to 95
C. 70 to 90
D. None of the above
View AnswerB. 75 to 95
- The word communication has been derived from the ____word.
- The word ‘communis’ means _____.
- Communication is a _______ of facts, idea by two or more person.
- During sale, a shop offers a discount of 8% on marked price. If the marked price is $5500, then the purchase price of an oven should be____.
- 8 men can dig a trench in 15hours 6 men will take____.
- Sara bought a shirt for $135 and sold it for $110 to her friend, Her loss percentage is___.
- Y=5+3X is an equation of _____.
- Y=5+3X is an equation having slope _____.
- A point with coordinated (-8,-11) will be plotted in_____.
- A sofa is sold for $1000 after offering a discount of 5% on the marked price (price written on tag), Its marked price should be_____.