A. Geodesic problem
B. Dide’s problems
C. Brachistochrone problems
View AnswerC. Brachistochrone problems
- When the equation Ly=0 his non trivial solution then Ly=f this.
- Operation Rλ is analytic except when:
- There is not exactly local gradient expansion for diagonal element when G.Fnis for.
- G.fn is discontinuous of u=ɛ but we can define position diagonal part by taking.
- Laplace transform of function f(t)= t2where t ≥ 0 is.
- The differential equation which involves one dependent variable w.r.t. independent variable is called.
- The highest ordinary derivative that appears in the ordinary differential equation called differential equation.
- Order of differential equation x2 d2u/dx2 + x du/dx +u=x is .
- Dummy variables is also known as .
- The minimum or maximum value of a function is called .