D. None of these
View Answer B. 8
- The normal curve is symmetrical and for symmetrical distribution, the values of all odd order moments about mean will always be.
- In normal probability distribution for a continuous random variable, the value of mean deviation is approximately equal to.
- Variance remains unchanged by change of.
- In how many ways can 6 persons be seated on a sofa set with three seats.
- 5 P1 =.
- 8 men can dig a trench in 15hours 6 men will take____.
- Y=5+3X is an equation of _____.
- A point with coordinated (-8,-11) will be plotted in_____.
- Non-verbal communication can be classified into ______ types.
- E-mail or letters are examples of _____ communication.