A. Internal recruitment
B. External recruitment
C. Effective recruitment
D. All of the above
View AnswerB. External recruitment
- Employment planning decides about the___ of the people required in organization.
- This one of the following is used to determine quality of people required.
- Presentation and assignments are_____ activities for a student.
- A job holder must follow timing of 8:00 to 4:00 refers to____.
- The graphical representation of various processes within organization that how input are converted in to output.
- Job specification can be identified by using____.
- Assigning specific responsibilities to an employee according to its area of specialization or the convenience of job performance ____.
- Assigning additional same level duties to an employee other than its formal job descriptions____.
- _____ enhances span of control of an employee.
- There might be a pre-selction bias during _____.