D. None of the above
View AnswerB. Three
- There are _____ E’s of speaking.
- Scanning is reading ______.
- Scanning may allow you to read up to ______ words a minute.
- Non-verbal communication can be classified into ______ types.
- Theoretical writings and research classify non-verbal communication into ______
- Voice qualities include _____.
- Formal minutes do not include_____.
- A structured interview is generally used in the _____ stage.
- Open ended interview is _____ formal.
- Good ____ appearance is important in interview.