A. Aspect ratio
B. Pixel depth
D. Dot pitch
View AnswerC. Resolution
- The process of mapping a world window in world coordinate system to viewport are called.
- The phenomenon of having a continuous glow of a beam on the screen even after it is removed is called as.
- Smallest object that can be displayed on a display is called.
- Each screen point is referred to as.
- On a monochromatic monitor, the frame buffer is known as.
- On a color monitor, the refresh buffer is also called.
- The_____________________ refers to pixel spacing.
- The distance from one picture element to the next pixel is called.
- The maximum number of points that can be displayed without overlap on a crt.