C. Depends on pervious instruction
D. Depends on carry flag
View AnswerB. 1
- The decoded instruction is stored in ______.
- Which registers can interact with the secondary storage?
- During the execution of a program which gets initialized first.
- Which of the register/s of the processor is/are connected to memory bus.
- _______ is used to store data in registers.
- There are 5 basic components of a computer: input, output, memory, __________ and control.
- A mips instruction is _________ bit in size.
- Programs in higher level language are converted to __________________ by a compiler. Are start with _______.
- A mips instruction has a length of _______ words.
- A mips instruction can specify a maximum of _____________ registers.