View AnswerB. No
- Examination of the fluid on microscopic scale it is found that it consist on.
- Molecule is structure of the fluid in general is of interest.
- Fluid is distributed
- If the normal force F is uniformly distributed across the plane area A the pressure is called average pressure.
- Stress is not a vector quantity.
- If M is the mass inclosed in a volume V then M/V is called
- Specific weight is devoted by.
- The shearing force F causes the fluid element originally occupying the space ABCD to deform to ABCD.
- The velocity of the fluid particles and adhered to the static plato is.
- The shearing force F is directly proportional to the product of the area A of the upper plate and the velocity gradient.