D. None of these
View AnswerC. m3/s
- Examination of the fluid on microscopic scale it is found that it consist on.
- Molecule is structure of the fluid in general is of interest.
- If the normal force F is uniformly distributed across the plane area A the pressure is called average pressure.
- Stress is not a vector quantity.
- The shearing force F causes the fluid element originally occupying the space ABCD to deform to ABCD.
- The velocity of the fluid particles and adhered to the static plato is.
- All fluids possess certain degree of viscosity.
- A real fluid can exert a tangential stress on a surface with which it is not in contact.
- water through Ocean submarine move is called external flow.
- Both inter and external flows may be laminar, turbulent, compressible and incompressible.