B. M: n
View AnswerB. M: n
- DBMS stand for:
- Which is the following represent the entities.
- The cartesian product is also known as————.
- For select operation the ———-appear in the subscript and the———argument appears inthe parenthesis after the sigma.
- Which SQL keyword is used to change the value of column?
- It is also called a flat file.
- Entity that exists independently of other entity types.
- An attribute that must have a value for every entity instance.
- A simple attribute is also called.
- The set of possible values of an entity permitted for each attribute is.