A. Employment planning
B. HR planning
C. Personnel planning
D. All of the above
View AnswerD. All of the above
- Selecting the most suitable person for the job is ______.
- Providing Non-financial benefits to employees is a part of_____.
- Only this one of the following is a subjective approach for determining quantity of people.
- Opinion of experts may vary on the basis of_____.
- The process of authenticating the information by asking its validity from colleagues or supervisor of that job refers to________.
- A structured set of questions designed to obtain information from a number of respondents/ employees regarding specific issues are defined as_____________.
- ______ is the term used for making a job informal and customized.
- _____ is vertical enhancement in duties.
- The candidate who are recommended by existing/current employees of the organization or various authentic resources are considered as _____.
- The specific setup where students are provided with an opportunity to secure the organization and to perform actual job duties for a limited period of time_____.