D. None of these
View Answer B. Degree
- ______ Is mathematical tool used to analyze change in physical quantities.
- ____ is always +ive.
- Let u and v be two vectors then u.v is called ____ product.
- uXv is called ____ product.
- ____ is a founder of integration.
- If two vectors are // then their cross product is ___.
- The distance between the points (1, -2, 5) and (4, -2, 5) is.
- A quantity which has only magnitude is called _____.
- U.(vxw) = 0 if u, v and w are in ____ plane.
- ∇.A=0 then a is _____ vector.