View AnswerA. 1
- When the equation Ly=0 his non trivial solution then Ly=f this.
- Operation Rλ is analytic except when:
- There is not exactly local gradient expansion for diagonal element when G.Fnis for.
- Laplace transform of function f(t)= t2where t ≥ 0 is.
- The differential equation which involves one dependent variable w.r.t. independent variable is called.
- The highest ordinary derivative that appears in the ordinary differential equation called differential equation.
- The minimum or maximum value of a function is called .
- To find the equation of path we use .
- Eigen values of an SL-System are.
- An equation whose limit is constant is called.