A. Storage devices
D. I/o devices
View AnswerA. Storage devices
- The ability to continue providing service proportional to the level of survivinghardware is called_____________
- ___________requiresa mechanism to allow the failure to be detected, diagnosed, and, if possible,corrected.
- A____________takes data as its input, performs a numeric operation on thisdata, and returns a numeric value.
- A____________, in the simplest terms, is a communication path betweentwo or more systems.
- _________ requires only a single interrupt for each block of character transferred in an i/o operation.
- _________ occurs because of biases in a system’s resource scheduling policies.
- ________scheduling problem when lower-priority process holds a lock needed by higher-priority process.
- _________that provides a convenient and effective mechanism for process synchronization monitors.
- In ______________,one machine is in hot-standby mode while the other is running the applications.
- Time sharing and _______________require that several jobs be keptsimultaneously in memory.