View AnswerA. Yes
- Examination of the fluid on microscopic scale it is found that it consist on.
- Molecule is structure of the fluid in general is of interest.
- Stress is not a vector quantity.
- If M is the mass inclosed in a volume V then M/V is called
- The velocity of the fluid particles and adhered to the static plato is.
- The shearing force F is directly proportional to the product of the area A of the upper plate and the velocity gradient.
- A real fluid can exert a tangential stress on a surface with which it is not in contact.
- In Newtonian fluid shear stress in linearly proportional to the velocity gradient.
- Both inter and external flows may be laminar, turbulent, compressible and incompressible.
- The Unit of Ƭ is.