A. Not gate
B. Nor gate
C. Nand gate
D. And gate
View AnswerB. Nor gate
- In boolean algebra, the or operation is performed by which properties.
- These logic gates are widely used in _______________ design and therefore are available in ic form.
- Entries known as _______________ mapping.
- How many and gates are required to realize y = cd + ef + g?
- Ssi refers to ___________.
- Small scale integration(ssi) refers to ics with __________ gates on the same chip.
- The primary advantage of rtl technology was that __________
- The disadvantage of rtl is that __________
- The way to speed up dtl is to add an across intermediate resister is ___________.
- The process to avoid saturating the switching transistor is performed by ___________.