View AnswerA. 50
- In boolean algebra, the or operation is performed by which properties.
- De morgan’s theorem states that.
- The logical sum of two or more logical product terms is called.
- A product term containing all k variables of the function in either complement or un complemented form is called a .
- These logic gates are widely used in _______________ design and therefore are available in ic form.
- Entries known as _______________ mapping.
- How many and gates are required to realize y = cd + ef + g?
- The nor gate output will be high if the two inputs are __________.
- A full adder logic circuit will have __________.
- The gates required to build a half adder are __________.