D. Both A & B
View AnswerC. Discrete
- A group of frequency table is also called.
- A cumulative frequency table is also called
- Arithmetic mean is measure that determine a value of the variable under study by dividing sum of all values of the variable by their.
- A data in the form of frequency distribution is called :
- Mean is affected by change in.
- Sum of deviation of the variable x from its mean is always
- The value obtained by reciprocating the mean of reciprocal of X1, X2, X3, Xn observations is called.
- The mean of squared deviation of XI (I = 1, 2,, n) observations from there Arithmetic mean is called.
- The hair color of children is a?
- Length of time required for a wound to heal is a variable