A. Electron gun
B. Focusing anode
C. Control grid
D. All of the above
View AnswerC. Control grid
- The distance from one picture element to the next pixel is called.
- The maximum number of points that can be displayed without overlap on a crt.
- The_____________________ is the number of points per centimeter that can be plotted horizontally and vertically.
- Lower persistence phosphorus needs ……….. Refresh rate.
- Higher persistence phosphorus needs ………. Refresh rate.
- Higher persistence phosphorus is used in.
- Memory area holding the intensity information of an image is called.
- A wireless mouse works on.
- Graphics and image processing technique used to produce a transformation of one object into another is called.
- Represntation of the graphical data in financial, statistical, mathematical,scientific and economic is .