View AnswerB. No
- Examination of the fluid on microscopic scale it is found that it consist on.
- Molecule is structure of the fluid in general is of interest.
- Fluid is distributed
- It is more convenient to treat the fluid as a continuum.
- At each point of the fluid we Describe a unique velocity pressure density etc.
- If the normal force F is uniformly distributed across the plane area A the pressure is called average pressure.
- Stress is not a vector quantity.
- If M is the mass inclosed in a volume V then M/V is called
- Specific weight is devoted by.
- Specific volume is the reciprocal of the density.