A. B2 – 4AC = 0
B. B2 – 4AC < 0
C. B2 – 4AC > 0
D. None of these
View AnswerC. B2 – 4AC > 0
- During sale, a shop offers a discount of 8% on marked price. If the marked price is $5500, then the purchase price of an oven should be____.
- The selling price of 12 books is equal to the cost price of 15 books, Then profit percentage should be____.
- 8 men can dig a trench in 15hours 6 men will take____.
- John and Peter purchased Computer with an investment of $16, 000 and $20, 000 respectively, They earned a profit of $5000, The share of each should be____.
- If amount is double in 5 years, then rate in simple interest is____.
- Y=5+3X is an equation having slope _____.
- A man sold a fountain pen for Rs 123. His profit was the 30 % of his purchase price. What was his purchase price?.
- A computer mouse is sold for Rs1500/-. The profit is 2/3 of the cost, what is the cost of the mouse?.
- The equation x=8 if draw on a graph then it is _____.
- If 5 chairs and 3 tables are sold for 250 rupees, and 1 chair and 2 tables are sold for 120 then each chair and table cost_____.