View AnswerD. Compensating
- Selecting the most suitable person for the job is ______.
- 8 men can dig a trench in 15hours 6 men will take____.
- Sara bought a shirt for $135 and sold it for $110 to her friend, Her loss percentage is___.
- Y=5+3X is an equation of _____.
- Y=5+3X is an equation having slope _____.
- A point with coordinated (-8,-11) will be plotted in_____.
- A sofa is sold for $1000 after offering a discount of 5% on the marked price (price written on tag), Its marked price should be_____.
- Non-verbal communication can be classified into ______ types.
- E-mail or letters are examples of _____ communication.
- Grouped data is.