A. Greater than 0
B. Less than 1
C. In the range 0 to 1
D. Greater then 1
View AnswerC. In the range 0 to 1
- A group of frequency table is also called.
- A cumulative frequency table is also called
- The mean of squared deviation of XI (I = 1, 2,, n) observations from there Arithmetic mean is called.
- The hair color of children is a?
- Length of time required for a wound to heal is a variable
- The breaking strength of a given type of string is variable
- Which of the following values cannot be the probability of the event
- In a group of 400 families, 300 town houses, if one family is randomly selected from the group the probability that this family owns house.
- Two mutely exclusive events
- Conditional probability of an event A given that the event B has already occur is written as.