A. Instruction Execution
B. Instruction Prefetch
C. Instruction Decoding
D. Instruction Manipulation
View AnswerB. Instruction Prefetch
- _______ is used to store data in registers.
- There are 5 basic components of a computer: input, output, memory, __________ and control.
- A mips instruction is _________ bit in size.
- Increasing the number of processor clock _______________ the speed of operations.
- Memory, cpu and __________ are three main components of a computer.
- The i/o device controllers act as an intermediate between the electronic devices (cpu and memory) and the _________ electromechanical devices.
- In the _____________i/o method, the cpu waits for the i/o device.
- How many address lines are needed to address each memory locations in a 2048 x 4 memory chip.
- The alu and control unit of most of the microcomputers are combined and manufacture on a single silicon chip. What is it called.
- A microporgram is sequencer performs the operation.