A. Trend analysis
B. Ratio analysis
C. Job analysis
D. Expert analysis
View Answer D. Expert analysis
- Selecting the most suitable person for the job is ______.
- Providing Non-financial benefits to employees is a part of_____.
- A _____ manager has the right to make and impose decisions on others.
- What is linked with performance appraisal?
- Matching the HR functions with the overall strategy of organization by considering all the legal and ethical issues is _____.
- ____ tells basic techniques that how to provide others with guidelines and to motivate them.
- _____ lets mangers identify various changes to keep themselves updated about most recent trends.
- Employment planning decides about the___ of the people required in organization.
- This one of the following is used to determine quality of people required.
- ____ determines the quantity of individuals by identifying past employment trends of the organization to forecast the future, based on past trends.