D. Both A & C
View AnswerC. Scale
- The mean of squared deviation of XI (I = 1, 2,, n) observations from there Arithmetic mean is called.
- The hair color of children is a?
- Probability of an event is always
- Which of the following values cannot be the probability of the event
- If one card is selected at random from a deck of 52 playing cards, what is the probability that the card is club or face card or both?
- A walks contain 11 items for of which are defective and 11 are good, two items are selected, what is the probability that a first is good and the second defecator.
- If X is binomially distributed with mean 3.20 and variance is 1.152 find the n?
- Successive trials are dependent in which distribution.
- A deviation is defined as a difference of any value of the variable from a.
- Mean of variable with similar observation say constant k is.