View AnswerC. Primary
- The decoded instruction is stored in ______.
- _______ is used to store data in registers.
- There are 5 basic components of a computer: input, output, memory, __________ and control.
- A mips instruction is _________ bit in size.
- Increasing the number of processor clock _______________ the speed of operations.
- Memory, cpu and __________ are three main components of a computer.
- I/o technology that communicates with the devices in serial format.
- The i/o device controllers act as an intermediate between the electronic devices (cpu and memory) and the _________ electromechanical devices.
- In the _____________i/o method, the cpu waits for the i/o device.
- _____________speed memory is used for the registers inside the cpu.