A. Batch Processing
C. Real-Time Processing
View AnswerC. Real-Time Processing
- _______ is used to store data in registers.
- There are 5 basic components of a computer: input, output, memory, __________ and control.
- Increasing the number of processor clock _______________ the speed of operations.
- The i/o device controllers act as an intermediate between the electronic devices (cpu and memory) and the _________ electromechanical devices.
- How many address lines are needed to address each memory locations in a 2048 x 4 memory chip.
- The alu and control unit of most of the microcomputers are combined and manufacture on a single silicon chip. What is it called.
- A Time Sharing System Imply.
- Based On Material Used For Construction, Memory Devices Are Classifieds Into ________ Categories.
- A Rom Is Defined As __________.
- Cd-Rom Refers To __________.