View AnswerB. Decreases
- The decoded instruction is stored in ______.
- Which registers can interact with the secondary storage?
- During the execution of a program which gets initialized first.
- _______ is used to store data in registers.
- There are 5 basic components of a computer: input, output, memory, __________ and control.
- A mips instruction is _________ bit in size.
- Programs in higher level language are converted to __________________ by a compiler. Are start with _______.
- A mips instruction has a length of _______ words.
- The zero flag is _______ if the accumulator contains a zero.
- Memory, cpu and __________ are three main components of a computer.