A. Mode = 3 median -2 mean
B. Median=3 median +2 mean
C. Mode=3 mean -2 Median
D. Both A & B
View AnswerA. Mode = 3 median -2 mean
- The mean of squared deviation of XI (I = 1, 2,, n) observations from there Arithmetic mean is called.
- The hair color of children is a?
- Probability of an event is always
- If one card is selected at random from a deck of 52 playing cards, what is the probability that the card is club or face card or both?
- A walks contain 11 items for of which are defective and 11 are good, two items are selected, what is the probability that a first is good and the second defecator.
- If X is binomially distributed with mean 3.20 and variance is 1.152 find the n?
- Successive trials are dependent in which distribution.
- A deviation is defined as a difference of any value of the variable from a.
- The number of stop signs in the city of Bahawalpur is ?
- The number of question and answered correctly on attest is ?