A. P* = P
B. P = P*
C. P= P*
View AnswerB. P = P*
- A function of bounded variation is necessarily.
- A bounded monotonic function is a function of bounded variation.
- How many types of integral.
- Every continuous function is Riemann integrable.
- An interval has partitions.
- Norm is defined as thelength of subinterval.
- The least upper bound of [0, 1].
- If total variation of f is finite then f is called.
- In fundamental theorem of calculus F on[a,b].
- In fundamental theorem of calculus F’=.