B. y – 2kπi
D. y + 2kπi
View AnswerD. y + 2kπi
- cos z = 0 if and only if z is.
- The locus of a point whose coordinates can be expressed in the form of single peremeter is.
- Maximum length of the subintervals is called.
- A region in which every closed curve can be shrunk to a point without passing out of the region then the region is.
- Evaluate (-i)i .
- Evaluate (-1)2i .
- Which one is multivalued.
- For any real nmber x ,the value of ex .
- If f (z+t) = f(z) then the non –zero constant ‘t’ is called.