A. Frame buffer
C. Display program
D. Refresh buffer
View Answer B. Pixmap
- The process of mapping a world window in world coordinate system to viewport are called.
- The phenomenon of having a continuous glow of a beam on the screen even after it is removed is called as.
- Smallest object that can be displayed on a display is called.
- Each screen point is referred to as.
- On a monochromatic monitor, the frame buffer is known as.
- On a color monitor, the refresh buffer is also called.
- The distance from one picture element to the next pixel is called.
- The maximum number of points that can be displayed without overlap on a crt.
- The_____________________ is the number of points per centimeter that can be plotted horizontally and vertically.
- The____________________ is the ratio of horizontal points to vertical points necessary to produce equal length lines in both direction.