View AnswerB. 2
- Boundry conditions which include boundry valus is.
- ∂u/∂x=g is ____ B.C.
- Boundry value problem is taken as.
- Initial state is a part of auxiliary data .
- The power of highest partial derivative is called.
- Partial derivatives are denoted by.
- A solution of differential equation that identically zero on interval I is said to be.
- D’alembaets solution of wave eq. subjected.
- PDEs may involve variables.
- The partial differential equation 5 (∂^2 u)/(∂y^2 )-xy ∂u/∂x=0 is classified as.