View AnswerC. 3
- In boolean algebra, the or operation is performed by which properties.
- De morgan’s theorem states that.
- The logical sum of two or more logical product terms is called.
- A product term containing all k variables of the function in either complement or un complemented form is called a .
- A karnaugh map (k-map) is an abstract form of ____________ diagram organized as a matrix of squares.
- there are ______ cells in a 4-variable k-map.
- The k-map based boolean reduction is based on the following unifying theorem: a + a’ = 1.
- don’t care conditions can be used for simplifying boolean expressions in .
- These logic gates are widely used in _______________ design and therefore are available in ic form.
- Entries known as _______________ mapping.