B. Simple object
C. High complex object
D. All of these
View AnswerC. High complex object
- The process of mapping a world window in world coordinate system to viewport are called.
- The phenomenon of having a continuous glow of a beam on the screen even after it is removed is called as.
- The distance from one picture element to the next pixel is called.
- The maximum number of points that can be displayed without overlap on a crt.
- The_____________________ is the number of points per centimeter that can be plotted horizontally and vertically.
- The____________________ is the ratio of horizontal points to vertical points necessary to produce equal length lines in both direction.
- Identify the odd one out from the following.
- The shortest distance between any two picture elements of the same color is called.
- Lower persistence phosphorus needs ……….. Refresh rate.
- Higher persistence phosphorus needs ………. Refresh rate.