View AnswerB. False
- When the equation Ly=0 his non trivial solution then Ly=f this.
- Operation Rλ is analytic except when:
- There is not exactly local gradient expansion for diagonal element when G.Fnis for.
- G.fn is discontinuous of u=ɛ but we can define position diagonal part by taking.
- Strum Liouville operator is the most general form of .
- Laplace transform of function f(t)= t2where t ≥ 0 is.
- The differential equation which involves one dependent variable w.r.t. independent variable is called.
- The highest ordinary derivative that appears in the ordinary differential equation called differential equation.
- Order of differential equation x2 d2u/dx2 + x du/dx +u=x is .
- The degree of differential equation du/dx + √u = x is.