A. Raw data
B. Secondary data
C. Primary data
D. Qualitative data
View AnswerB. Secondary data
- The normal curve is symmetrical and for symmetrical distribution, the values of all odd order moments about mean will always be.
- In normal probability distribution for a continuous random variable, the value of mean deviation is approximately equal to.
- Variance remains unchanged by change of.
- A single letter is selected at random from the word “Probability” the probability that it is vowel is_____.
- The measure of Dispersion is changed by a change of.
- If the event contains no number in it the probability of such event will be.
- Number of steps in constructing a frequency distribution.
- Title should be in ________ letters.
- Which of the following is true for the normal curve.
- Which of the following is the relative measure of dispersion.