C. Half toning
D. None of the above
View AnswerA. Animation
- The distance from one picture element to the next pixel is called.
- The maximum number of points that can be displayed without overlap on a crt.
- The_____________________ is the number of points per centimeter that can be plotted horizontally and vertically.
- The____________________ is the ratio of horizontal points to vertical points necessary to produce equal length lines in both direction.
- Lower persistence phosphorus needs ……….. Refresh rate.
- Higher persistence phosphorus needs ………. Refresh rate.
- Higher persistence phosphorus is used in.
- Memory area holding the intensity information of an image is called.
- Intensity representation of an image is called.
- A wireless mouse works on.