B. Null of 1×1
D. All of these
View AnswerC. Square
- IDENTITY MATRIX OF ORDER 5X5 HAS RANK.
- ____ ARE THE TYPES OF ERROR.
- ____ ERROR IS BASED ON APPROXIMATIONS THAT ARE USED TO ESTIMATE SOME QUANTITY.
- _____ TYPES OF METHODS ARE USED TO FIND THE ROOT OF ALGEBRIC AND TRANSDENTAL EQUATION.
- ______ METHODS ARE USED TO FIND ONE OR MORE ROOT AT A TIME.
- Newton raphson method is also called ____ method.
- If b = 0 in ax – b = 0 then system is called _____ system of equation.
- Number of non zero rows in matrix is called _____ of matrix.
- A matrix having only zeros above the diagonal is called _____.
- A matrix having only zeros above as well as below the diagonal is called _____.