D. None of these
View AnswerA. Physical
- Fluid is substance which is of flowing.
- Fluid deform continuously when subjected to.
- Fluid the shape of containing vessel.
- Examination of the fluid on microscopic scale it is found that it consist on.
- Molecule is structure of the fluid in general is of interest.
- Fluid is distributed
- It is more convenient to treat the fluid as a continuum.
- At each point of the fluid we Describe a unique velocity pressure density etc.
- The fluid matter bounded by some imagined closed surface S, which move with the fluid is said to constitute a fluid body.
- Continuum hypothesis allows us to subdivide a fluid body into an number of fluid particles.