B. scan conversion
View AnswerB. scan conversion
- The distance from one picture element to the next pixel is called.
- The maximum number of points that can be displayed without overlap on a crt.
- Lower persistence phosphorus needs ……….. Refresh rate.
- Higher persistence phosphorus needs ………. Refresh rate.
- A wireless mouse works on.
- Graphics and image processing technique used to produce a transformation of one object into another is called.
- The _____________________ is responsible for accessing the frame buffer to refresh the screen.
- In dvst, the electron beam from primary electron gun strikes on .
- Refreshing is not needed in dvst because of the presence of .
- Video devices with reduced volume, weight and power consumption are collectively known as .