B. Blood bank
D. None of the above
View AnswerA. Lifeblood
- The word communication has been derived from the ____word.
- The word ‘communis’ means _____.
- Communication is a _______ of facts, idea by two or more person.
- Top executives spend from ______ percent of their time communicating.
- 8 men can dig a trench in 15hours 6 men will take____.
- Sara bought a shirt for $135 and sold it for $110 to her friend, Her loss percentage is___.
- Y=5+3X is an equation of _____.
- Y=5+3X is an equation having slope _____.
- A point with coordinated (-8,-11) will be plotted in_____.
- A sofa is sold for $1000 after offering a discount of 5% on the marked price (price written on tag), Its marked price should be_____.