View AnswerA. True
- Type incorrect or semantically incorrect is types detected in.
- Histogram is used to represent _________ distribution.
- Which of the following would be the advantage of database fragmentation.
- Lost or undeliverable messages are typically the consequence of_________.
- Some commonly used replication techniques are
- In which step of decomposition, you transform query to RA and optimize query.
- System failures can be due to ….
- The failure may be due to operating system errors, as well as to hardware crashes is following.
- COMMIT persist changes made by _____ commands in database.
- A database state is said to be consistent if the database satisfies a set of constraints, called ______ integrity constraints.